Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm sorry my love...

I've been unfaithful. I'm living in sin with my other great love. It's just not gonna work out with you. I'm sorry Internet, i can't be with both you and Carla at the same time. Mostly because i have better things (people) to do. If you want, we can have an affair together. I never want to be completely separated from you. You are another part of my soul. Just, a lesser one.

So I'm dropping the jilted lover thing. It was amusing for the first few lines, then i got bored. Basically i haven't been posting because I've been too busy living. I shall attempt to give a quick recap of events.

My parent's left for Indo a week ago. They'll be back in another week. Mum took dad on a trip, and he had no idea where he was going, or who he was going with. It was pretty adorable. They're having fun, from what I've heard. I'm glad. We're not going to Indo this Christmas, so I'm glad Dad got to go. He never says it, but he starts to miss home. I can tell.

Carla's parent's also mysteriously vanished. She's now home alone. Or would be if i wasn't here. I was home twice last week. Tuesday and Sunday. It has been, how can i put this... Pretty... Fuckin... Awesome... =D
I'm living off Mac cheese, reheated food and pizza. It's amazing. I'm eatin Milo cereal for breakfast, and having large quantities of bacon... LOL I SAID TITIES! =P

Speaking of bacon, everyone must know this. GRILLING BACON IS BY FAR THE MOST DELICIOUS WAY TO COOK IT! EVER! Seriously though. If you've never had grilled bacon, you're missing out. You might think pan-fried bacon was amazing, but it pales in comparison. Take it straight from the fridge or freezer, and stick it straight under the grill. I had it at about 180c. It defrosts while it cooks, so you don't need to bother with that. Just keep an eye on it and turn it occasionally (the individual pieces as well as the large frozen block). Key point to take note of is that the underside of the frozen block of bacon actually defrosts faster than the top, due to metal's conduction of heat. So keep a watch on it. It'll brown deliciously. That's when you know it's ready.
If you don't believe me when i say how amazing it is, let me cook you bacon some time. You won't regret it.

As for other parts of my life, I still haven't had a shift. Apparently, I probably won't until november, when they start needing the people they 'hired'. Lamezorz...

Uni's going bearably. I only have this week and next week before exams, so i can hold up. Buy I'm damn sick of Psychology and Math. Thankfully, I probably won't fail either, due to changes in the weighting of the maths marks, but I'm bored shitless in both of them, and I'm not really following the classwork anymore. Next year, I'm sticking to Philosophy and Engineering subjects. They're at least fun. I don't think there's much more to talk about. Time to go jump on my girlfriend. I've been neglecting her to write this.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Travis here, you dont do engineering subjects cause your a useless compsci scrub!! This is why people look down on softeng because of people like you claiming computer science is engineering!! Ur dragging down a whole profession, get it through ur fucking head seng>>compsci. jks but seriously if you ever fucking claim that you do engineering again ima come to ur house and do some damage. Also I would like to know about how the maths marks weighting has changed as I have a friend of a friend that goes to ur uni.
    I am also disappointed that you dont talk about "cunt" anymore, he was by far the most interesting, funny, handsome and entertaining of all the people you have talked about.

    Thankyou Trav

    ReplyDelete