Monday, August 16, 2010

The smell of napalm...

The other day, i burnt the hair off one of my knuckles while playing with my lighter... It's starting to grow back... Reminds me of the time i earned the inspiration for the name of this blog. That was a fun day. My hand looked funny for a week or so afterwords... Fun fun fun... I think, if i had access to metho, I'd repeat my experiment and video tape it for all to see... That, or i could do it in person for people. Someone want to buy me a bottle of metho? I promise it'll be entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna go ahead and say this, it's kinda annoying to read blue text on an overly blue background. Like if you pay attention to it it's fine but just glancing at it makes it difficult to read.

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colour would you recommend? I'd change the background, because i like the blue text, but see my latest rant.

    ReplyDelete